ATM withdrawal limits
and waived fees, and
longer-term considerations, such as
management fits into a detailed financial plan.
Explore Citigold Private Client Banking Benefits
- Unlimited reimbursement of ATM fees at non-Citi ATMs globally.1
- Unique Citigold Private Client metal debit card with World Debit Mastercard® benefits. See the Mastercard® Guide to Benefits for Debit Cardholders .
- Increased daily limits on ATM/Debit Card cash withdrawals and increased limits with Debit Card purchases.2
- No foreign exchange fees on purchases with your Citigold Private Client Debit Card3 and no foreign transaction fees at Citibank ATMs around the world.
- Waived fees on select products and services including stop payments, money orders and checkbook orders.
- Integrated guidance from a committed wealth team with access to estate, trust, lending, insurance, business planning, and charitable giving specialists.
- A Citigold Private Client service center, available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- A Citigold Concierge who can help with restaurant reservations, travel planning, tickets to shows and concerts, and more.
World Debit Mastercard® Peace of Mind Benefits
- Mastercard Zero Liability Protection — Protects you against any unauthorized purchases on your card if your card is lost or stolen.*
- Extended Warranty — Doubles the time period and duplicates the coverage of the original manufacturers or U.S. store brand’s warranty for a maximum of one year.†
- Satisfaction Guarantee — If you become dissatisfied with a product you purchase using your eligible Mastercard within 60 days of purchase, and the store will not accept a return, you may be eligible for a refund for the cost of the product up to $250.††
Get Integrated Wealth Management, Investing and Banking with the Citi Mobile® App
See a 360 View of Your Finances
See investments, credit cards, loans and bank balances in one place for both Citi and non-Citi accounts.
Connect with Your Wealth Team
Schedule appointments and quickly connect with your Wealth Team in one tap.
Make Payments & Transfer Funds
Pay bills and transfer funds between banking and brokerage accounts. Move money abroad with Citi Global Transfers.
Manage Your Investments
Buy and sell equities, exchange traded funds (ETFs) and mutual funds. Plus, get market news, quotes and create watch lists.